The Pantry and Alexander's Lounge
3051 St. Edwards Dr.,
Richmond, BC, V6X 3K4
Phone: 604 214 0007
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- Blackboard with daily specials in large bold contrast
- Double swing doors at main entrance and door leading to Vancouver Airport Travelodge
- Publilc telephone in hotel lobby
- Public Washroom
- Accessible washrooms are available in hotel lobby
- Restaurant washrooms are up a flight of stairs
- Dining Areas
- Alexander's Lounge is a contiguous but designated area wiith bar and lounge just adjacent the restaurant
- Free-standing tables have 27 in. (68.58 cm) knee clearance.
- Is accessible from both Alexander's and the hotel lobby
The Pantry is a casual dining restaurant, open most days from 6 am- 10 pm. This restaurant has a lounge section called Alexander's Lounge. There are 3 TVs in the lounge with closed circuit available, and a fireplace surrounded by couches, as well as table, and high bar seating. In the Pantry a second two-sided fireplace, has booth, and table seating around it.
Updated 10/17/2008 by Richmond Centre for Disability.