Ceilis' Irish Pub & Restaurant
7311 Westminster Hwy.,
Richmond, BC, V6X 3V9
Phone: 604 270 2266
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- Free parking along Alderbridge Road with Disabled Parking Placard
- No designated parking for the disabled
- Smooth and level sidewalks lead to pub from Westminster Hwy. and Alderbridge
- Are all accessible with curb cuts at corners and driveways
- No power doors at entrance but door is light weight and have levered handles
- Public Washroom
- Accessibility features include grab bars, lowered towel and soap dispensers, lowered mirror and light fixtures; sink with leg clearance and entrance door has levered handles
- Single occupancy male and female washroom are both accessible
- Dining Areas
- High and lower tables as well as high bar seating, and a small lowered bar seating area are available, with good aisle way access and good knee clearance under tables.
- At time of visit patio seating was still on order, but will have tables and chairs suitable for patrons in wheelchairs, as well as high seating.
Ceiliís Irish Pub & Restaurant is a new Restaurant to Richmond, arriving in early 2012. Located only a few blocks from the Canada Line, and just a few steps from the bus stop, this Celtic style pub is more than just a pub.
The Ceili's concept is simple: a wide selection of domestic and imported draft beers from around the world, amazing live acoustic entertainment, a warm and inviting atmosphere with high quality comfort food, combined with roster of fun staff who know how to show you a great time.
Updated 4/20/2015 by Richmond Centre for Disability.