Steveston Community Centre
4111 Moncton St., Richmond, BC V78 3A8
Phone 604 718 8080
Fax 604 718 8096
We found these features accessible:
- 2 marked parking stalls
- Drop off zone at front entrance
- Main and side entrances have automatic double sliding glass doors
- Water fountain
- Food and drink vending machines
- Linoleum floors throughout
- Public Washroom
- Has one accessible unisex washroom on the main floor in addition to regular washrooms
- Public Telephone
- Recreation Areas
- Public Library(has some large print books, cassettes, and CD's).
- Games room (with Foosball, Air Hockey, and Pool Table).
- Two raquetball courts (have 30" swinging glass doors).
- Fitness Room has swinging door and is fully equipped.
- Meeting Areas (several rooms available).
- Outdoor pool (pool deck is accessible in the summer only).
- Outside tennis courts.
The Steveston Community Center located on a major transit route. This multi-level complex offers a variety of courses, as well as housing 2 pre-school classes. Many different recreational activities may be enjoyed in, and around the Center. There is a public park with playground very close by. Across the parking lot is a Martial Arts Center, and a baseball diamond. There are many attractions, shops and restaurants only a short walk away.
You can find more information on the Richmond Parks and Recreation website.