The Weston Wall Centre Vancouver Airport
3099 Corvette Way,
Richmond, BC, V6X 4K3
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- There are some marked accessible parking stalls in the parkade, also a valet service is available to park and deliver your car.
- All sidewalks in surrounding area are accessible, and have curb cuts at corners and driveways.
- Features an automatic revolving door as well as a powered swinging door
- The main lobby is very roomy, and front reception counter is lowered.
- Public Washroom
- M/F washrooms have accessible stalls
- Unisex washroom is fully accessible
- Guest Room
- Special Equipment Available on Request
- 5 of the 188 guest rooms are accessible
- Telephone/Internet is accessible
- (3 washrooms feature wheel-in showers, 2 feature deep tubs)
- Dining Areas
- The Apron:
-on-site restaurant offers a wide selection of fine cuisine, and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The lounge has a great bar, and offers a selection of lighter dishes.
- Both patios for the restaurant and the pool areas are accessible through non-powered swinging glass doors.
- Meeting Rooms
- All meeting rooms on the 4th floor are very accessible.
- Recreation Areas
- (serve the apartments as well as hotel guests)
- Fitness Room
- Is accessible with several stationary bikes, treadmills, and other equipment
- Pool/Hot Tub
- Decks are accessible with help from hotel staff
The Weston Wall Centre Vancouver Airport is Richmondís newest hotel. This award winning hotel is conveniently located close to the Airport, and only minutes from the center of Richmond. The Canada Line is only a few blocks away, and is available to connect you to downtown Vancouver in minutes as well. Very classy and affordable, you are sure to enjoy some fine local cuisine at The Apron, and experience first class service at this wonderful hotel. The friendly staff will be very happy to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Updated 9/8/2011 by Richmond Centre for Disability.