Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
7551 Westminster Highway,
Richmond, BC, V6X 1A3
Phone: 604 273 7878
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- There are accessible parking stalls in each parking lot around the building
- Are all accessible with curb cuts at corner and near doorways
- The main entrance has an automatic sliding door
- All other entrances have non-powered swinging glass doors
- Starbucks Cafe is also located in the lobby
- Free Internet is available in lounge area
- All elevators are accessible
- Public Washroom
- M/F washrooms in the hallways are all accessible
- Guest Room
- Special Equipment Available on Request
- 12 rooms in the hotel are accessible
Washrooms in 4 feature roll-in showers
8 rooms have accessible washrooms with tubs & bath benches available
- Internet plug-ins are accessible, as well as wireless internet in guest rooms
- Telephones have high/low volume control
- Dining Areas
- Harold’s is a full service restaurant, and accessible with some high bar, and booth seating, but most is moveable tables with good knee clearance
- Meeting Rooms
- There are 25 meeting rooms of various sizes throughout the hotel
- Recreation Areas
- A VIP Club Lounge located on the 7th floor is also accessible
- Pool & Hot Tub deck is accessible in the courtyard
- Gym room has 3 areas featuring:
Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, Universal Machines, Stationary Bikes, Free Weights, and other exercise equipment.
The Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel was renovated in late 2009. Many accessible features have been included to keep up with the ADA standards. Their 12 accessible rooms are divided between 4 with wheel-in showers, and 8 with tubs, bath benches are also available for all rooms on request.
Located in the centre of Richmond, this hotel is only a few blocks from the Canada Line, and is on a major bus route. Several shopping malls, restaurants, and entertainment venues are also in close proximity to this hotel. Free shuttle is available to transport guests to and from the YVR Vancouver International Airport.
Updated 3/27/2012 by Richmond Centre for Disability.