Sockeye City Grill
108-3800 Bayview Street,
Richmond, BC, V7E 6K7
Phone: 604 275 6790
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- There is accessible parking fairly close to the main entrance
- Some areas including the boardwalk are a little rough and uneven
- all accessible with curb cuts at most corners
- Features a single swing door which is usually propped open in good weather
- Public Washroom
- Dining Areas
- Accessible with movable tables and chairs, tables have 28 in. knee clearance
- Accessible also with movable tables and chairs, again tables have 28 in. knee clearance
Located in beautiful and picturesque Steveston, Sockeye City Grill offers 'on the wharf' seafood dining. Steveston is well worth visiting and the Sockeye City Grill is worth visiting as well. The restaurant has good food, a great view, and is very spacious and can accommodate parties with more than one wheelchair.
Updated 8/20/2012 by Richmond Centre for Disability.