Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
7311 Westminster Hwy.,
Richmond, BC, V6X 1A3
Phone: 604 278 5555
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- parking ticket purchase required or pass issued by the hotel for patrons.
- 8 marked stalls total (4 in side lot & 4 in rear lot)
- All surrounding sidewalks are accessible with curb cuts at crosswalks and near entrances
- Double automatic sliding doors at the front lobby entrance. (Also non-powered double swinging glass doors to walkway between towers).
- Several locations throughout facility (featuring volume control)
- Side counter at the Reception desk is lowered
- Bank machine (ATM) is available
- Guest Room
- Telephone has volume control
- Washrooms feature bathtub with hand held shower
- Dining Areas
- Tivoli's Restaurant open 6:00 AM- 2:00 PM for breakfast and lunch. (se summary under restaurants)
- Carvers Steakhouse & Lounge open from 5:00-10PM Tuesdays thru Sundays (see summary under restaurants)
- Foggy Dew Irish Pub (not associated with the hotel) see summary under restaurants
- Outdoor courtyard accessible via swinging glass doors from 3 different sides
- Recreation Areas
- Indoor pool deck is accessible
- Fitness centre features free weights, universal machine, stationary bike, treadmill
The Executive Plaza Hotel & Convention Centre is conveniently located in the center of Richmond. Free Shuttle is available to and from the Vancouver Airport. Public transit is right outside the doors. The Canada Line to downtown Vancouver is only blocks away, as well as a wide selection of shopping centers and other amenities. Carvers Steakhouse & Lounge and Tivoliís are right inside the hotel and many other restaurants bars & other entertainment facilities are very close. The friendly staff will be glad to help in whatever way possible, or give directions to help make your stay an enjoyable experience.
Updated 6/19/2014 by Richmond Centre for Disability.