Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport
10720 Cambie Road,
Richmond, BC, V6X 1S3
Phone: 604 821 1818
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- 4 marked accessible parking stalls behind the hotel
- 2 accessible stalls in the parkade (there is no elevator access to the parkade)
- 2 marked accessible parking stalls near front entrance
- Level exposed aggregate walkways are raised from parking surface in surrounding area.
- Automatic double sliding doors at front entrance
- Lowered section at front Check-In desk
- Electronic tourism kiosk, and ATM
- Free internet available in Fireside Lounge
- 2 Elevators are both quite accessible
- Public Washroom
- 3 accessible washrooms off the lobby
(M, F, Unisex)also serve the restaurant.
- Public Telephone
- 1 lowered public pay phone of 3, off main lobby
- Guest Room
- 5 Accessible rooms available
- Free Local Telephone/Internet
1 Features a roll-in showers,
4 Feature tubs/bath benches available
- Dining Areas
- (See Fogg n' Suds Restaurant Summary)under Restaurants
- Meeting Rooms
- Recreation Areas
- o Fitness Centre on second floor features:
Universal gym equipment (somewhat accessible)
2 Stationary bikes
2 Step machines
The Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport has been recently renovated to include many accessibility features. They now offer 5 accessible rooms, 1 which has a roll-in shower. The other 4 have tubs with bath benches available. The friendly staff will be willing to help to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Also the non-accessible rooms are very roomy, and may be useable for some customers with disabilities. The Fogg ní Suds Restaurant is also on site and offer a variety of Global cuisine. Transit stops are close by. Richmond Center is only minutes away, as well as the Canada Line which you may take to get to the Airport or into Vancouver. A free shuttle to and from the Vancouver International Airport is also available for Holiday Inn customers.
Updated 7/7/2014 by Richmond Centre for Disability.