Hilton Vancouver Airport
5911 Minoru Blvd.,
Richmond, BC, V6X 4C7
Phone: 604 273 6336
Click here for the Website
We found these features accessible...
- Several others also on each level of parkade
- Six marked stalls on main level of parkade
- Curb cuts at corners and driveways
- Main entrance has automatic sliding doors
- Primary side entrance has double swinging glass doors
- Other exits are single swinging doors
- Public Washroom
- Unisex, male and female washrooms off the lobby are all accessible and serve as restaurant and lounge washrooms
- Guest Room
- Special equipment available on request, wheelchair available at reception
- Rooms located on three floors and are close to elevators
- Bathrooms have bathtubs with removable bath bench
- Dining Areas
- Carmichael's Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sax on Minoru is the lounge and is open from noon to midnight
- Meeting Rooms
- Meetings for a large group can be accommodated in the two ballrooms
- Recreation Areas
- Fitness Centre/Hot tub has male and female change rooms with wheel in showers
- Fitness Centre has 2 stationary bicycles, a treadmill, and a bench with free weights
- Outdoor pool with accessible deck
Tennis court (playing surface is accessible)
The Hilton is just 5 km (3 miles) from Vancouver International Airport, in the heart of downtown Richmond; 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, Canada and 2 hours from the resort town of Whistler. Within walking distance are two major shopping centres, a variety of restaurants and nightlife. Stanley Park, GM Place, BC Place, and Washington State border are all within 30 minutes.
The Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel is conveniently located in the Centre of Richmond's business district on a major transit route only minutes from the Vancouver International Airport. The friendly staff are always happy to answer your questions or help with your needs.
Updated 10/16/2008 by Richmond Centre for Disability.